What information do we collect
Any information that you provide by filling in any forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We may keep a record of any correspondence if you contact us.
Our websites, along with most other major websites, use ‘Cookies’. ‘Cookies’ are pieces of information that a website transfers to the cookie file on your computer’s hard disk. ‘Cookies’ enable users to navigate around websites and (where appropriate) enable us to tailor the content to fit the needs of visitors who have accessed the site and help us improve the user experience. Without ‘Cookies’ enabled we cannot guarantee that the website and your experience are as we intended it to be.
We use technology which allows us to track visitors to the Website so that we can understand how you and other visitors use it. For example, we use this technology to gather the following statistics:
- your total number of visits;
- your total number of page views;
- how many pages you clicked on;
- your location;
- the length of time you spent on the Website;
- where you arrived from (either directly, via a referring site or search engine);
- your connection speed;
- what browser /operating system /screen resolution you have.
We may use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
Gaining access to your information
Do we share the information we receive?
Third party websites
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.