Hunterlodge will seek to deliver the following to demonstrate our dedication to a sustainable future:
- Conform to ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System and meeting all relevant Environmental Legislation and Regulations
- Operating the Business in an environmentally sensitive manner
- We have Set Environmental Objectives to continuously reduce Energy, Materials and Photocopying
- Promoting environmentally responsible procurement of goods and services
- All employees of Hunterlodge are acting to protect the environment through continuous education to prevent environmental pollution, preserve natural resources and improve the EMS.
- Continuously improve our environmental performance by promoting solutions to reduce our consumption of resources, minimize our waste and ultimately reduce our carbon footprint.
- Using raw materials in a manner that reduces waste
- Ensuring that the efficient use of water resources is understood
- Encourage our clients to purchase printed products made from fibre originating from forests certified to Sustainable Forestry Management Standards (FSC) with minimal packaging.
- Acting on some of the recommendations of the Energy Performance Certificate
- Encouraging staff to minimise their use of cars for travelling to work and support greater use of Cycling, Public Transport and car sharing.
- Our future goal is for our office to be Carbon Neutral by 2025. A planning programme is being created.
We aim to create sustainable outcomes in all that we do.