ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. It is intended for use by an organisation seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability. It also helps an organisation achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
- enhancement of environmental performance;
- fulfilment of compliance obligations;
- achievement of environmental objectives.
Hunterlodge Advertising Ltd was formed in 1987. Over the last 24 years it has grown to become a full-service marketing and advertising agency. This now includes Hunterlodge Advertising Ltd and Hunterlodge Media Ltd collectively known as hunterlodge. The company provides integrated advertising and marketing solutions to a diverse range of sectors, from education to health and IT. Services provided to fulfill customer requirements include: advertising including media planning and buying, creative, new media, marketing communications, marketing strategy, marketing research, marketing planning and business strategy.Hunterlodge is committed to providing high levels of customer service by excelling in all aspects of marketing and advertising allowing its customers to outperform their competitors. We are committed to ensuring that our operations take into account the possible impacts on the environment.Through the following:
- Conform to ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System and all relevant Environmental Legislation and Regulations.
- Operating the Business in an environmentally sensitive manner
- Purchasing environmentally friendly materials when appropriate
- Raising the awareness of staff so that everyone may be involved
- Reducing Energy usage by increased Energy Efficiency
- Continuously improve our environmental performance by promoting solutions to reduce our consumption of resources, minimize our waste and ultimately reduce our carbon footprint.
- Using raw materials in a manner that reduces waste
- Ensuring that the efficient use of water resources is understood
- Encourage our clients to purchase printed products made from fibre originating from forests certified to Sustainable Forestry Management Standards (FSC) with minimal packaging.
- Acting on some of the recommendations of the Energy Performance Certificate
- Encouraging staff to minimise their use of cars for travelling to work and support greater use of Cycling, Public Transport and car sharing.
We will aim for Continuous Improvement.