Why work with us?
We continuously professionally develop everyone throughout the year – evidenced by being the only integrated agency in the UK to achieve 12 back-to-back golds for our CPD program. We’ve a unique 1-2-1 appraisal system for ensuring this happens without fail – rather than six monthly or yearly, we appraise monthly.
We don’t just assess what’s been done in the past, we actively help our staff work towards achieving all their objectives in the future – ensuring regular bonuses.
All staff influence the direction of the agency and we encourage new ideas or initiatives that are incorporated into our annual business plan.
Employees are always moving forwards, due to the quality of skillsets being added to every year, meaning there are few benefits, commercially or career wise to leaving.
We also have proportionally more accredited MIPA’s than any other UK agency – the IPA’s new badge of professionalism earned through critical knowledge, skills, and expertise.
- Continual Professional Development (CPD)
- Great Holiday Entitlement
- Social events including annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Annual profit-based bonus
- Monthly BEST awards with financial reward
- Flexible working environment
- Quarterly health and wellbeing sessions
Join our team
Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to: Various
This is an amazing opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic individual who is keen to work across media, digital, creative, and client services. You’ll need a curious mind with a desire to learn and develop, a can-do attitude, problem-solving mentality, strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks.
WE ARE HIRING!
Account Execs and Account Managers – This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Campaign’s Top 50 Places to Work and the only integrated agency in the UK to have achieved 10 x IPA CPD Golds. In fact within just 2 years you’ll become an Accredited Member of the IPA (MIPA) – the advertising industry’s most visible, robust badge of professionalism.
WE ARE HIRING!
Account Execs and Account Managers – This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the Campaign’s top 50 Places to Work and the only integrated agency in the UK to have achieved 10 x IPA CPD Golds. In fact within just 2 years you’ll become an Accredited Member of the IPA (MIPA) – the advertising industry’s most visible, robust badge of professionalism.
Paid Media Executive
Salary: £25k-£30k p.a. (dependent on experience)
Based: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire (with hybrid working from office & home)
Start Date: ASAP
The Paid Media Executive will be responsible for running biddable paid media campaigns across our portfolio of clients, including implementation, optimisation and reporting. The role requires strong Paid Search and Paid Social knowledge, whilst additional experience in Programmatic is an advantage. You’ll also have responsibility for presenting to clients.
You must be passionate about advertising effectiveness, through testing, optimising and reporting performance, to deliver the best possible payback to our clients.
You must also be ambitious and have a huge desire to keep learning! Being part of Hunterlodge you are automatically signed up to our profit share bonus scheme and our relentless approach to Continuous Professional Development.
Necessary skills / experience:
- Experience of running Paid Search campaigns (particularly Google Ads).
- Experience of running Paid Social campaigns (particularly Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn).
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and key on-site metrics using Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- Strong presentation skills, being able to talk confidently on marketing platforms and tactics.
- Excellent communicator, able to speak with authority to clients and colleagues and to simplify complex challenges.
Desirable but not necessary:
- Experience in running Programmatic campaigns (Display and Video 360).
- Experience of Search Ads 360 and Campaign Manager or similar tools.
- Have an excellent digital background with experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Be a relationship builder – at ease with colleagues, clients, and media owners.
- Excellent written and verbal English.