Meta announced a new ad portfolio called Meta Advantage that encompasses all its automated ad tools into one place. This includes detailed targeting expansion and automated app ads. Automated ad products help to improve the performance of your ads by relying more on machine learning, such as automatically finding the more relevant audiences or ad placements.
The Meta Advantage is split into two parts:
- Advantage: Products work to improve manual campaign setups, such as the selected Detailed Targeting options within your target audience.
- Advantage+: Products that automate an entire campaign flow from end-to-end of a manual campaign setup, such as placements or creative.
The benefits of using Meta Advantage, according to Meta are used for:
- Optimisation: Enabling brands to achieve better campaign results and sustain them over time.
- Personalisation: Helping advertisers match the right people with the right ad at the right time to create a deeper connection with the audiences.
- Efficiency: Helping advertisers save time and effort on campaigns, freeing them up for strategic work.
“Automated ad products help to improve the performance of your ads by relying more on machine learning, such as automatically finding the most relevant audiences or ad placements. They also allow you to further simplify optimising campaigns so that you can worry less about managing campaigns and get back to running your business.”
Coming Soon: Advantage+ Shopping Campaigns – Currently known as Automated Shopping Ads, this is in beta testing. Meta said the goal of these ads is to help advertisers drive conversions by automating the optimisation of ad creative, targeting, placements and budget.
To discuss how we can help plan your next digital campaign, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org