Aged16-30? We value your opinion. Which is why we are willing to pay for it.
Prism3 is a service that Hunterlodge Advertising offer to prospective students, current student and Alumni to help inform our advertising.
Being part of the Prism3 community, you can participate in a range of activities, including online surveys and focus groups. Rewards will vary from a £2 to a £30 Amazon voucher, dependant on the size of the task.
Sign up here: Prism3communitysignupform
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one! We conduct research with universities and higher education institutes who all want to hear your opinion on different topics. We gather up their questions and pay you to answer them! So why not take advantage of these paid opportunities and get your voice heard at the same time?
How it works
Join and get a £2 Amazon voucher!
Sign up using the form (link above) and if you are a ‘match’ we'll give you a £2 Amazon voucher (just for joining). Join other prospective students, current students and alumni and become part of a paying community and help shape the future of advertising! T&C's apply
Complete your profile
We need to check a few details to ensure you match our membership requirements.
To qualify to use the service you must also meet the following criteria:
- you are aged 16-30 at the time of joining;
- have full authority to enter into this contract with us; living in the UK OR applying to study or currently studying at a UK university or Further Education College OR have graduated from a UK university or Further Education College. T&C's apply
Get paid for your opinion
When we have an online survey, focus group or any other fun advertising tasks, we will let you know via email, call or text (depending on your marketing preference). When you have completed a task you get your Amazon voucher sent via email to spend straightaway!
Types of tasks
Fun advertising tasks
Example: Reviewing designs
We may ask you to simply review a design and answer a few simple questions:
- What do you think this advert is trying to portray?
- Do you like the use of colour and imagery?
- If so, why?
- Do you engage with this type of media?
We may send you an online survey, that you can complete in the comfort of your home, your university halls or even on the go!
- What social media channels do you use?
- Are you a regular user of social media?
- What are the main reasons you use these channels?
You may be asked to attend focus groups, which will be made up of approximately 6 people. Focus groups will involve showing you advertising, or products to seek your opinions before it is launched. All focus groups are held in Greater London.
Join our Facebook community #Prism3