Plan 'A' to Plan 'Birkbeck'
We recently undertook some consumer brand testing to understand the impact of our OOH campaign on brand metrics and perceptions for Birkbeck, University of London. And the results speak for themselves.
How We Isolated Campaign Impact:
Comparisons between Test and Control samples isolated the impact of the activity on key brand metrics. The samples consisted of respondents, split into the following groups:
- Control (those who do not live or work in London)
- Test (those who live and work in London and use the London Underground)
- Test Recall (those who live or work in London, use the LU and recall seeing the TCP advertising)
- Awareness: +760% of test respondents who recalled the campaign said they were aware of Birkbeck University, when compared to the control group.
- Perception: +167% of test recall respondents said they had a more positive impression of Birkbeck University, when compared to the control group.
- Consideration: +716% of test recall respondents would consider Birkbeck University if they were to attend a university, when compared to the control group.
- Call to Action: +840% of test recall respondents said they intended to use Birkbeck University in the future, when compared to the control group.
To discuss how we can help you with game changing creative that will help shift your brand dials, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org